Vacancy for an Events Manager
A new LGBTQ+ focused Foundation is looking for an Events Manager on a part-time or
freelance basis to run a number of events throughout the year.
The Events Manager is expected to execute events from conception to termination and will be responsible for their promotion via direct mail, email, social media, etc. Serve as liaison to event vendors, ensuring up-to-date communications, handling event logistics, and planning for smooth and efficient event execution, as well as handling payments.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Has proven experience in events management
• Flexible to work weekends, public holidays and evening hours
• Fluent in both Maltese & English language with exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter with excellent problem-solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and phone skills and ability to work with a wide range of people
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills & ability to work independently
• Has reliable transportation and a valid driver license
• The remuneration package will be negotiated based upon experience tied with performance.
• Please send a CV with Cover Letter on firstname.lastname@example.org